[scribus] Equivilent to Pages Per Inch

scrib at wexfordpress.com scrib at wexfordpress.com
Fri Apr 28 19:56:34 UTC 2017

I should have explained:

 I am updating my earlier book on Book Cover Design Using Scribus and wanted to expand it to cover the metric world as well as the inch world.

 When I print through Ingram or 360 Digital or Lulu or Booklocker  or Createspace I send them a finished cover file. I don't use the templates furnished by e.g. Ingram or Createspace. The Ingram template is clumsy to use and requires a manual moving of the bar code from the middle of the back cover to closer to the spine. The Createspace template is only accurate to the nearest 11 pages.

 My own template generators, one in python form and one online, add a center guide on each of the three panels. this helps in centering text items. They are based on the formula published by 360 digital.

 Another answer to my original query gives me the info I need.