[scribus] Scribus AppImage

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Apr 28 12:20:07 UTC 2017

hi

> Le 09/04/2017 à 14:40, ale rimoldi a écrit :
> > i'd like to setup a service that tracks the builds and spits out the
> > latest valid links... but it takes time.
> > (if somebody with skills in php and regexp wants to help, i can
> > share what i already have...)
> I can sure help with that

i've sadly lost the work i've been doing.

i had to start over, but this was not such a bad idea... the result is
much simpler now:

https://github.com/aoloe/htdocs-impagina-download/blob/master/src/index.php

it was not trivial to grok how to use the travis API but i finally
succeded:

http://impagina.org/download/

the next stet would be, to find a way to list the latest downloads from
sourceforge... but they don't seem to offer an API and it will be all
about html scrapping...

ah, and we also should to find out why the image does not work on
some systems (like debian stable with no scribus 1.5 installed)...

ciao
a.l.e