[scribus] Scribus AppImage

scrib at wexfordpress.com scrib at wexfordpress.com
Mon Apr 10 20:09:13 UTC 2017

 From: "JLuc" <jluc at no-log.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 9:27 PM
To: scribus at lists.scribus.info
Subject: Re: [scribus] Scribus AppImage
 Le 09/04/2017 à 14:40, ale rimoldi a écrit :
> i'd like to setup a service that tracks the builds and spits out the
> latest valid links... but it takes time.
> (if somebody with skills in php and regexp wants to help, i can share
> what i already have...)
I can sure help with that
JL

My solution is simpler. I put your script in /etc/cron.daily Then I try out the latest svn version each day. If it works I copy it
 to another location. for backup. If it doesn't work then I still have the latest working copy in my backup location. I ignore the official
 links. They are often a pain to use anyway.
___
Scribus Mailing List: scribus at lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe:
See also: