[scribus] display scale misadjustment

Sebastian Schumann sebastian.schumann at online.de
Sat Apr 22 13:00:05 UTC 2017

Hello Scribus mailing list,

in former versions of Scribus I was able to adjust the display to make sure, „100%“ displayed the actual printing size. With the new version I need to adjust the scale again but can not find that option. Am I missing something? There is the section „Display“ (I guess - in German: „Anzeige“) with the option „Display Size“ (I guess - In German: „Anzeigegröße“). But this option appears in grey and can not be activated. May be this is the real problem. Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks for your help
Sebastian