[scribus] Number of folds in new documents

STEVEN WALKER steven.dfirst at virgin.net
Wed Apr 19 22:21:28 UTC 2017

I have been experimenting with Scribus 1.4.5 to learn about it.

I create a lot of custom page sized leaflets; usually in Adobe Illustrator and
InDesign.

These are "quick start guides" often with 5 and 6 folds across the sheet.

I don't like where Adobe are going with their business model and I suspect
Windows are about to go the same way.

So I want to look at the options.

The Scribus default new page gives options for 1 - 4 folds.

Is there any way of either adding options for 5 and 6 folds.

Or is it possible to edit this default set up so I can create as many folds as I
like ?

Thanks

Steven