[scribus] Tutorium für Scribus 1.5.3 in "c't Digitale Fotografie"

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Apr 19 20:50:36 UTC 2017

Dear Christoph,

thanks for sharing about your articles in c't Digitale Fotografie.

I just looked it up, to see whether I had read that already:

I was wrong, there was another well-written intro-article in the main
c't not long ago:

Augenschmaus
Tipps fürs Schülerzeitungs-Layout mit Scribus
c't 19/2016, S. 146

https://shop.heise.de/katalog/augenschmaus-8f68a1

I just gave a good Bewertung, because the article is not just useful for
students/Schüler but would be a good introduction for any new user
wanting to test-drive Scribus.

Any time we recommend Scribus and enlarge the user base, we somehow
benefit indirectly. I do not write articles but am very actively
promoting the new 1.5.3 to my colleagues who are also working with
"exotic" minority languages.

greetings,

Martin

--