[scribus] Scribus AppImage

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Thu Apr 6 13:45:42 UTC 2017

*Hi John* - Good to hear from you again - trust you are keeping well!!

Thanks for this I would really like to try the new Scribus but, as I've
said, only 1.4.6 is available on my Repo and they say they will not
update this until it is "stable"!! An AppImage was produced but it does
not work. (My Kexi AppImage works 100%!!)

I'm not sure that your Sllackware one will work on my system but I'm
keen to give it a go.

I'm using *PClinuxOS 64-bit* (rpm) and I keep it updated every week.

Thanks again John - appreciated.