[scribus] Problem with Styles

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Apr 5 23:58:33 UTC 2017

On 04/05/2017 06:43 PM, Ken Springer wrote:
> [...]

What Craig is saying is that, within some paragraph where you have
applied some Paragraph Style, you may have had some text that you have
changed parameters on, such as font, or font size. This amounts to an
unnamed Character Style within that paragraph, so changing the Paragraph
Style for the paragraph still leaves that short unnamed Character Style
intact (and this is the way you would want it to be).

In 1.5.x, using the 1.5.0 icon set, there is a brush icon to wipe away
these embedded changes. With the 1.5.1 icon set, there is a trash can
instead - right next to the drop down list for choosing a style.

Greg