[scribus] Importing odt file into a text frame

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Mon Apr 3 22:27:15 UTC 2017

On 4/3/17 3:24 PM, Ken Springer wrote:
> Have done this now with 3 docs, and I get the message a font is not
> installed.  But...  it is.
>
> Is this a known issue, or could it be a mismatched font file?  By
> mismatched, I mean one version of the font on the computer, another
> embedded in the doc.

OK, I think I've solved this.

In all the dialogue boxes, it's saying Linux Libertine G.  Which, IIRC,
is what the font selection in Libre Office said.

But in looking in the font substitution list, Scribus is actually
showing Linux Libertine G Regular!

I don't know why this is, since the LO files were created on the same
computer.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6