[scribus] pdf form: textbox entries get right justified

Corey Moffet corey.moffet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:15:58 UTC 2016

I have made a pdf form in Scribus and I'm pleased with the form layout.
However, text that's entered in textfields gets right justified in the
box.  This is particularly disappointing for large multiline entries that
span the entire page.  I am still relatively new to Scribus, but it's not
obvious to me where, or if, this behavior can be changed, nor have I had
any luck finding information about this on the Scribus wiki.  Does anyone
know how to get the text that's entered in a pdf form's textfield to left
justify?