[scribus] printing page numbers

Leszek Czerwosz (gmail) lczerwosz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:59:44 UTC 2016

I am using Scribus 1.5.2 in Windows 8 (64)
I created master page with text frame.
Inside the text frame I inserted a page number generating function I.E. #
Then I generated 20 pages using previously defined master rage.
The page numbers are displayed ok
They are printed well (to pdf pinter) and preview is ok
The export to pdf goes wrong. At some pages ? or ?? symbols appear
instead of digit.
If I explicitly insert a text frame with page number generating function
then it is exported to pdf well, but surprisingly the number in a frame
from the master page is also exported well, even if it was exported
previously wrong.

---