[scribus] makes friends pleases

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Oct 20 14:11:52 UTC 2016

hoi

> And sorry a.l.e, was not trying to say that you are German

no worries :-)

since my grandma was german... you were not that wrong either...

> but was
> impressed that you write in German too, that was all.

i grew up speaking italian, left for the french part of switzerland and
i have been living in zurich for the last 10 years.
i'm not really good at languages, but i tend to be flexible when i need
to communicate with the people around me... even schwietzerdütsch if it
must be. gälled sie?

> I needs to stay friends with this list

we are all friends on this list.

except joe :-)
(i know that irony is not an easy thing in the internets so:
joe, i'm joking!)

peaces and loves!
a.l.e