[scribus] makes friends pleases

samps okholm sampsokholm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:35:52 UTC 2016

... and I have been lurking on this list for more years than I care to
recount. I knows Martin, I admire Gregory and a.l.e. is always (as in
ALWAYS) helpful.
I have no problem with a little love being passed around amongst those who
have known each other for so long and never shared anything but  a great
idea and a great product.

Love you all

Samps