[scribus] Empty text frame error when exporting a PDF form

David Goss goss at fstrf.org
Thu Oct 6 12:17:53 UTC 2016

When I export a layout that has PDF form fields on it, I get error messages from the preflight verifier about empty text frames. It then lists all of the PDF fields.

This basically renders the preflight useless, because a real empty text frame error could be hidden in the list of false positives. Is there anything I can do to my text frames or an error checking setting to avoid these errors?

Note: This happens with Scribus 1.5.2--if I recall correctly, this didn't happen when exporting the same PDF using Scribus 1.4.x

------
David Goss , Technical Writer
Frontier Science | www.fstrf.org
4033 Maple Rd, Amherst, NY 14226