[scribus] a new script for exporting pages using ImageExport()

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Oct 5 18:39:03 UTC 2016

Thank you a.l.e for your quick response.

Are you indirectly saying that class ImageExport(object) does no longer
exist in the (Scribus 1.5.2 64bit for Windows) Python API?

We are just trying to have a tiny script for doing what the Scribus Menu

File > Export > Save as Image ... >

does.

So far we are doing it manually from the Scribus menus (clicking with
the mouse) and the results are excellent; we do not need better results.
We just need less clicking and less mistakes (typos).

If ImageExport() does not exist any longer, it might need removing from
the help.

If it still does exist, maybe some other user can share how to access
ImageExport().

The point is to make things easier for my team, not to add another step
and create PDFs. If somebody can tell me how to make a script for
exporting PDFs (which is in the same menu, right next to exporting
images) then maybe I can "guess" how to export bitmaps.

thanks,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin