[scribus] Which Version to Use?

Stephen Tiano steve at tianobookdesign.com
Wed Nov 30 20:11:12 UTC 2016

I’m working on an iMac running the Sierra OS. I currently have Scribus 1.4.6 on the machine, carried over from my previous iMac. But I’d like to run the latest version on a project if at all possible. I see there are development versions 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 available. How safe are these development versions? Is it a bad idea to try to get real work done with a development version?

Thank you.

Steve Tiano

Stephen Tiano
Book Designer, Page Compositor & Layout Artist

tel. & fax: (631)284-3842 / cell: (631)764-2487
Skype: stephentianobookdesigner
FaceTime: Stephen Tiano
email: steve at tianobookdesign.com

website: http://www.tianobookdesign.com
blog: http://tianobookdesign.com/blog
twitter: http://twitter.com/StephenTiano

Facebook: Stephen-Tiano-Freelance-Book-Designer-Page-Compositor-Layout-Artist
LinkedIn: Stephen Tiano