[scribus] Symbols

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Nov 28 19:13:49 UTC 2016

A recent question on the list was my introduction to Symbols, which is
something you can now convert various objects to.

Without any knowledge of why they were implemented, I have tried out
various things and created a wiki page based on what I learned. The name
is to me a bit confusing.

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Symbols

If anyone has some further information or explanation of symbols, it
would be great to add to the page. I think it's a little early to write
something or adapt this for the online docs, but that will probably
happen eventually.

Greg