[scribus] sudden "disappearance" of DejaVu fonts

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 22 16:57:22 UTC 2016

hi

On 22/11/16 17:33, William Bader wrote:
> [...]

well, it's probably freetype (iirc) that has a bug and does not
(correctly (for scribus)) recognize dejavu

iirc, i had a chat about it with jean (because i don't have it either)
and he told me that it has been fixed in the latest version of some
library (as said, iirc, freetype).

i had a big packages update coming in last week and i should test if
dejavu is still missing...

ciao
a.l.e