[scribus] Bullets and numbering

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Mon Mar 21 12:51:36 UTC 2016

On 3/21/16 1:23 AM, JLuc wrote:
> Le 21/03/2016 03:46, Ken Springer a écrit :
>> I rarely find software to be this difficult for me to get a handle on.  :-(
>
> That's bad luck since numbering is clearly not the feature to start discovering scribus with.
> JLuc

Either bullets or numbering would work, but I was trying to use the bullets.

I've never been able to sit down and do the tutorials, etc.  For me, I
have to have a "real" end project/goal.  And usually, I have more time
to work with whatever

So it wasn't that I just decided to start with bullets to see how they
worked, it was the project had sections where a bulleted list would
clarify things for the reader.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.8.5