[scribus] Bullets and numbering

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Mar 21 08:07:38 UTC 2016

hey

On 21/03/16 00:59, Ken Springer wrote:
> On 3/1/16 10:50 AM, Ken Springer wrote:
>> Scribus 1.4.6
>>
>> Can it do bullets and numbering?  Searching Help doesn't seem to come up
>> with anything.
>
> After 2-3 hours of trying to figure this out, I'm throwing in the
> towel.   LOL  Going to give1.5.1 a try.
>
> FWIW, I found the suggested video to be basically not worth my time.
> YMMV

fwiw: if you had a hard time figuring out how to get the manual
bullets/numbering to work, and you are not keen to be patient in front
of unfinished products, i would not recommend you to download a
development version of scribus (until you're proficient with the stable one)

in 1.5.1 bullets and numbering are feature that are still being tested
and at my knowledge they have not been extensively been used in production.

of course, i've been working with 1.5.x for years ... but there were not
only tears of joy...

good luck!
a.l.e