[scribus] Quark .qxd import

Owen Cook owen.cook at gmx.com
Thu Jun 9 23:05:02 UTC 2016

When you say the pdf that you import looks terrible, did you, once imported into scribus, export it as a PDF and then view it in a pdf reader?  Did you look at the original PDF in the same viewer?

I have found that some pdfs are so complicated that Scribus cannot render it in the window, but retains all the data for a flawless export to another pdf.

Did you try importing it as a idml or idms file, no reason it should work, but you will never know unless you try.

Owen
(using 1.5.3 Rev 21368)