[scribus] Quark .qxd import

Marco marco.brignoli at marcobaldo.ch
Thu Jun 9 21:07:06 UTC 2016

I did try with the PDF import, it will be a last resort option as the
Scribus document I get is terrible, thanks for the input.

I'm now facing a new issue, as with the last version I have installed of
Scribus (1.5.2, SVN 21331)  I can't import the .xtg files, as they get
not listed in the import window.

Any idea?

Marco