[scribus] Software compatibility

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Jan 19 15:26:23 UTC 2016

Le 19/01/2016 16:16, ale rimoldi a écrit :
> but i did not see anybody doing extensive tests with it...

I was about to use them for a book recently
because footnotes look quite ok in test documents,
but could not use them because they didnt behave well in my book.
I dont remember what was the specific issue,
but i know it was bad enough to kill my wish to use footnotes.
The document had about 10 pages of linked text with a 2 column layout
and some images.

I could try to find out when sbd wants to work on that.
JL