[scribus] Software compatibility

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:56:54 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 5:52 PM, ZASKE Martin wrote:
> Dear a.l.e,
>
> looks definitely like a shout to me. But what might it mean? Are you
> Tarzan? Did I say something funny? Or bad? Are you frustrated? Do I need
> to apologize?

You recommended an unstable release with half-finished new features
and a file format that is likely to change before stable 1.6.0 is out.

This is not exactly an excellent recommendation to a new user.
Although I understand how someone who needs lists and footnotes would
go for 1.5.0 over 1.4.x anyway.

Alex