[scribus] Software compatibility

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Jan 19 14:52:19 UTC 2016

Dear a.l.e,

looks definitely like a shout to me. But what might it mean? Are you
Tarzan? Did I say something funny? Or bad? Are you frustrated? Do I need
to apologize?

I had just noted in my inbox, that 1.4.6 is now out, so I no longer
recommend 1.4.5 of course, but cannot confirm for the asking user re
whether that new version does work in Windows 10.

Keen to hear more,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin