[scribus] 2 generic questions about Scribus

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Sat Feb 20 16:33:18 UTC 2016

1.  For those using any of the 1.5 releases, how have you found the
level of bugs/issues/etc. to be compared to the latest stable release?

2.  Will Scibus generate a Table of Contents and Index?

I just finished my first Scribus effort, albeit small.  Planning on
tackling a slightly larger project, and would try the latest and
greatest unless there are more issues cropping up than you've usually
found in the past.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.8.5