[scribus] Success stories 2016

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Feb 17 19:18:33 UTC 2016

Dear list,

I always enjoy looking at the success stories on the Scribus wiki.

The wiki invites: "Has Scribus served you well this year? Be sure to
describe your successful project in the Success stories!"

I would like to submit a humble new publication, and just noticed that
there is no page yet for 2016. I do not know whether I am authorized to
create such a new page and it would probably take me much longer than
some of you. So please if you are one of the wiki whisperers, have a
look into it.

greetings and thanks,

Martin