[scribus] Embedding fonts in a PDF file

Geoffrey Dow geoffdow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:34:38 UTC 2016

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the detailed reply. And I owe you an apology; I had gotten so
used to manually selecting embed when creating a PDF that I somehow missed
the fact that the feature I said should be default behaviour already seems
to *be* default behaviour. In other words, I just ran a test and the fonts
I used were embedded by default.

You folks have created an amazing piece of software, and I've very sorry to
have needlessly added to your workload.

Geoff

Geoffrey Dow, www.ed-rex.com | https://twitter.com/ed_rex
The Old Man's Last Sauna now