[scribus] properties box

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Mon Feb 8 22:55:42 UTC 2016

I have had some surprises, when working in different offices (sometimes
using two screens, sometimes just having one).

With some programs, they do not realize when I have moved from a
2-screen setup to a 1-screen setup. So maybe the properties box is still
there, you just cannot see it.

If this could be your situation, a quick and dirty solution would be to
just grab any monitor and connect it to your machine and drag all
windows "home" to your main window. I remember doing this several times
in the past - but cannot remember whether Scribus was concerned or not.

hth, Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ