[scribus] Fwd: Re: How to forbid hyphenation of a single word?

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri Dec 9 08:43:30 UTC 2016

> Alternatively, there could be a way to associate any Unicode character
> with a keyboard shortcut. With our new CTL capabilities, this would seem
> highly desirable.
>
> Greg

Hello Greg and list,

On another forum, users are highly recommending Autohotkey. Here is a
mini-summary, where the "I" is not me:

-----
So, I wrote my own fix.  You can use AutoHotKey to reassign any key
combination to then perform any action.  Out of that frustration, I have
ended up building an entire product that fixes countless shortcomings of
Windows and other apps.

If you are even minimally able to write code, you should be able to
create a simple AutoHotKey script that will do what you want.  Let me
know if you need assistance.

www.ahkscript.org
-----

So it seems, a wheel has already been invented. I want to investigate
Autohotkey anyway, but had no time recently. Sorry for proposing
something I have not personally tested, but the other list has always(!)
been nothing but helpful, all my threads solved.

So the question to this list is: Does anybody already use AHK together
with Scribus and what are your experiences please?

I have only a few tools with which I spend a major part of my working
hours. So if I could find one which covers Scribus as well as EditpadPro
(and possibly more) that would be swell.

hth

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin