[scribus] workgroup for an RTL project

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Sep 16 16:27:19 UTC 2015

hey alex,

> Well, if Kunda was to write about it on Scribus's social channels, he
> would probably be grateful for information like:
>
> 1) what university,
> 2) students from what grade,
> 3) under whose supervision,
> 4) if there's a roadmap for that project to look at,
> 5) where the code would be available,

personally, i'm not directly involved in the project, so i prefer not to
publish names without first getting in touch with the persons in charge.
(and i must admit that i don't know all the details you're curious about).

by the way, in your case, you should already know at least some of those
details: we both have been CCed in at least two emails concerning this
project.
i'm wondering a bit about the goal of your questions. maybe you're just
not making the link between those emails and this request of mine?

anyway, my concern in this thread is to find out if other people want to
help out with this project and not to spread the information all over
the world.
it's an internal email to the scribus community.
i also suppose that most people who might want to help, already know
what i'm talking about (but there might indeed community members that
have never heard of the project and still be ready to participate in the
effort, who knows? they now have some more information...)

have a nice evening
a.l.e