[scribus] workgroup for an RTL project

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:36:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 6:29 PM, a.l.e wrote:
> hey alex
>>>
>>> as you might have heard, very soon an educational project on the scribus
>>> code will be launched.
>>
>> Not really, no. Where can one read about it in more details?
>>

> afaik, there are no published details, yet.
>
> basically, what i can say is -- on top of the goals listed in my previous
> email -- that to my knowledge a class of about (max?) 20 students will work
> on scribus code during about three months.
>
> the project is due to run from october to the end of the year.

Well, if Kunda was to write about it on Scribus's social channels, he
would probably be grateful for information like:

1) what university,
2) students from what grade,
3) under whose supervision,
4) if there's a roadmap for that project to look at,
5) where the code would be available,

etc. etc. :)

Alex