[scribus] linking FRAMES

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Sep 16 10:05:02 UTC 2015

hi håkan

> I can not link the frame on page 16 in the original document to the
> frame on page 17 (which is added to the original document, together
> with page 18-20).
[...]
> So now I will go back to version 1.3.3.14, which has served me well
> for a long time. I don't care if linking frames does not exist. That
> is only manual job.

it's odd, you're right.

linking frames works correctly in scribus and i really wonder why the
button does not get active when the last frame is selected.

well, i have a guess: is it possible that the frame is already linked to
something else? is the unlink button (just below the link one) active?
in the "view" menu you can also activate "show text chain" and see the
arrows going from one frame to the other...

btw, 1.3.3.14 also has text frame linking...

i wish you good luck!
a.l.e