[scribus] linking FRAMES

Håkan Löfgren hakan.lofgren at privat.utfors.se
Wed Sep 16 09:53:50 UTC 2015

Sorry for my bad vocabulary. I got the message about linking frames, but
unfortunately I called them pages, since I had only one frame covering each
page.
I can not link the frame on page 16 in the original document to the frame on
page 17 (which is added to the original document, together with page 18-20).
The linking icon is not active.
When I want to start all over and create a new 20 pages document, I can not
even copy text from the first document to the new document. When I put the
cursor at the end of the text and insert text (copied from the first
document), it will be placed at the beginning of the text on page 1. Very
odd!
So now I will go back to version 1.3.3.14, which has served me well for a
long time. I don't care if linking frames does not exist. That is only
manual job.

I note that Peter Nermander writes in Swedish, but your system does not
support all the characters in our alphabet. Feels like we are back to
Windows 3, if you were born at that time.

Regards
Håkan Löfgren

Today's Topics:

   1. Re:  linking pages (H?kan L?fgren)
   2.  Pygmee please post the python typo script on Github (Ticket
      #9678) (Kunda Loves Scribus)
   3. Re:  linking pages (Peter Nermander)
   4. Re:  Patch submitted for Command Line Arguments to be passed
      to python script (ale rimoldi)
   5. Re:  linking pages (John Culleton)
   6. Re:  Windows 10 (Bo Engborg)

Message: 1