[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 91, Issue 28

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Oct 29 21:26:21 UTC 2015

hi håkan,

> I would like to remain on this list but I have got a new email
> address, and I don't find a way to change it in the Scribus list page.
> New email address: hakan.lofgren46 at outlook.com

at the end of each mail send by this mailing list (and gerenally
speaking by most emails sent by mailing lists) there is the link

if you follow you can then login and set the options for your account.

if you want to directly to your options you can also go to

http://lists.scribus.net/mailman/options/scribus

insert your current email address and you password.

if you don't know your email address you can let the software send you
the current one by click on the password remainder button.

once you're in, you can set a new email address.
it's called "New Address".

or unsibscribe and subscribe again... as owen suggested...

ciao
a.l.e