[scribus] Manual for 1.5.1

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sun Oct 11 14:57:03 UTC 2015

When I fire up 1.5.1 I have three sources
available for documentation and help, the
Scribus manual, The Online Documentation and
the Wiki.

1. Today which is the most comprehensive?

2. Today which is the most up to date?

I recognize that user level documentation is
often the last in line where development is
concerned. (Hey, I used to manage programmers.)
But I am writing a guide for those using Scribus
for book cover creation and I don't want to lead
them astray. My proposed release date for my
guide is whenever the magic number moves to 1.6.0.

In the meantime my thanks to all those folks who
are contributing to development. My personal
toolkit is too outdated to be of help (COBOL,
anyone?)
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press