[scribus] how to get basic info

John Greitzer johngreitzer at outlook.com
Sat Nov 21 21:03:20 UTC 2015

I will be creating newsletters and someone suggested I try Scribus.  I looked at the web page but could not find any basic instruction on how to download it, how to use it once I've downloaded it, etc.  I am not a tech-oriented person.  Is there anyone I can contact who can walk me through the steps of how to download it, and whether there are tutorials on how to use it once I've downloaded it?  I use a Windows personal computer.  Thanks in advance.

-- John