[scribus] First video of the SCS/PageTracker for print media

Richard Cichelli cichelli at newspapersystems.com
Thu Nov 12 15:48:00 UTC 2015

Re: First video of the SCS/PageTracker for print media (Alexandre
Prokoudine)

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 08:48:59 +0300
From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [scribus] First video of the SCS/PageTracker for print
     media

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:06 PM, JLuc wrote:

abouthttps://www.youtube.com/embed/euekzzCFOY0

 > I've watched 3 minutes and did not yet know what this all was about,
 > so i stopped watching, however I'm quite sure it's very interesting.

http://www.newspapersystems.com/Internships

The intern testimonial by Jacob S. Butts explains it.

P.S. Scribus appears at 4:25.

Alex
----------------------------
Thanks Alex.

The video shows how we are integrating Scribus into industrial scale
publishing workflows.

We thank and sincerely appreciate the wonderful contributions of the
entire Scribus team.

Richard.

p.s. This was Jacob's very first video presentation.   If you ask me, I
think he did a pretty good job of it.

BTW - Our other 2015 summer intern, Sean Clarke, helped us with closing
a six figure sale of a digital asset management system to the White
House Historical Association.  (Yes - that White House.)

rjc.