[scribus] Scribus 1.5.0 released, please don't use 1.5.1svn for productive work

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Wed May 27 14:33:50 UTC 2015

On 27/05/2015 15:29, Kunda Loves Scribus wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Andreas Vox <avox at arcor.de> wrote:

> That being said, if any of you would like to follow the developments of the
> trunk (1.5.1) and help testing...that would be also welcomed :) The more
> testers the better. We need people who can test on all the different
> platforms that Scribus supports.

Is somebody going to compile 1.5.1 for windows then ?

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore,MSc EDM (Open),B.A. Chem (Oxon),CMIOSH,CEnv,MIEMA,MEI
Reg. Office: Unit 1A Manners Court, Manners Avenue, Ilkeston. DE7 8EF

---