[scribus] Scribus 1.5.0 released, please don't use 1.5.1svn for productive work

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:29:36 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Andreas Vox <avox at arcor.de> wrote:

> [...]

That being said, if any of you would like to follow the developments of the
trunk (1.5.1) and help testing...that would be also welcomed :) The more
testers the better. We need people who can test on all the different
platforms that Scribus supports.

Just make sure you build scribus in a separate directory and name the
executable/binary a different name. Note: Only do this if you know what
you're doing.

Cheers,
/Kunda