[scribus] I would like to see two different pages at the same time

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue May 12 11:28:21 UTC 2015

On 05/11/2015 09:47 AM, Editor, JOTCSA wrote:
> Hello,
> I am working on a journal and on Page 1, I have the logos and related
> information. On page 9, however, I have a blank page. I would like to
> see both pages next to each other and simply copy the material to the
> right page. Would it be possible in the next releases?
> Thanks,

When you start a document, you are given choices for Single Page, Double
Sided, 3-fold and 4-fold. These merely select the display mode. In other
words, your PDF still consists of individual pages.

In Double Sided, you will see page 1 by itself, then further down page 2
to the left beside page 3 to the right. So if you want to see page 8 and
page 9 together, this will work for you.

What if you want to see page 9 and 10 side by side? Go to File >
Document Setup, and switch to 4-fold, where you will see rows of 1-4,
5-8, 9-12 and so on. You can switch back to single page or Double Sided
later if you wish.

Greg