[scribus] File Backup file.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue May 5 13:06:44 UTC 2015

On 05/05/2015 07:55 AM, Peter Nermander wrote:
> As far as I remember (I don't have Scribus on this machine) Scribus files
> have the extension .sla, and autosave backups have .sla.autosave.

Unless you consciously decide to name it differently, a file such as
wikeiopo.pdf should have an associated wikeiopo.sla somewhere, so it
might be more efficient to search for wikeiopo*.

If you can find xxxx.sla.autosave but not xxx.sla, note that you need to
rename xxxx.sla.autosave so that it ends with .sla so Scribus can find
it and load it.

If it's not immediately popping up, look at your default paths in
Preferences > General.

Greg