[scribus] About table grids

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Mar 19 12:56:03 UTC 2015

hi

the best rule to get good tables is to avoid them...

this is imo a general rule...

in scribus this is even more true. due to the not so perfect support for
tables.

the second rule -- that only concerns scribus -- is to import the table
as png or svg from libreoffice.

and if you really want to do table, alt-click allows you to select a
single cell. you will then find in the properties palette a way to set
each border individually. it should be in the table or colors tab.

but, really, avoid tables if you can: your text will be much more readable!

ciao
a.l.e