[scribus] About table grids

Patrick Ernst patrick at aroaustralia.com
Thu Mar 19 12:51:04 UTC 2015

Hello Barbaros

I was having a look at this. Firstly a table is not a table in the HTML
or wordprocessor sense. A table is made up of a group of text boxes. So
a table is a group of elements. I could not find a way to change or hide
the lines on 2,3 or all sides. I tried also by ungrouping the table but
cannot find a way to selectively adjust individual sides of the text
box. Conversion to other types did not help.

Patrick