[scribus] Question

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Mar 19 06:12:00 UTC 2015

In the book I am writing, almost all of the pages will look exactly the
> same - an image frame in the upper right corner (for Right pages, the
> opposite for Left pages) with text flowing around it. As simple as this
> sounds, I have yet to find a way to do this in Scribus without re-drawing
> said frames each time for every new page.

Have a look at the scrapbook. Double clicking on an item in a scrapbook
will insert the objects onto the current page in the positions they were
located when they were sent to the scrapbook.

So you will need one scrapbook item for left pages and one for right pages.

Now, this will require that you double click the scrapbook for each page in
the document, but it's at least easier than having to re-draw the objects.

/Peter