[scribus] Scribus 1.5.

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Mar 11 15:02:42 UTC 2015

 Hi,

For latest builds from Inkscape and Gimp you can visit graphicall.org.
This is a website where developers can upload binaries from trunk or
experimental branches. I have always been surprised not to see scribus
binaries uploaded there. I'm fairly new to scribus but graphicall.org
was the first place I checked for binaries from trunk. Hopefully some
developers are willing to register to this site (for free) and start
uploading binaries.

I will see if I can build scribus, but I'm on mingw and there seems to
be an issue with GDI+. Will see how far I can come.

Regards

wena-parry at talktalk.net schreef op 11 mrt '15:

> I would like to use Scribus 1.5 on my new computer but I am also attempting to keep that one off the internet in the hope of avoiding any form of virus. So fare I have attempted downloading it to this computer but all the sources attempts to install.
>
> This computer is on Windows XP and the new one (to me) is on Windows 7. 64bit.
>
> I am not one of those experts who can build to program.
>
> Is there any suggestions of a site that I can download without installing? I am also hoping to do the same with Inkskape and Gimp.

> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net [3]
> http://forums.scribus.net [4]

Links: