[scribus] Scribus 1.5.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 11 14:21:56 UTC 2015

I would like to use Scribus 1.5 on my new computer but I am also attempting to keep that one off the internet in the hope of avoiding any form of virus. So fare I have attempted downloading it to this computer but all the sources attempts to install.

This computer is on Windows XP and the new one (to me) is on Windows 7. 64bit.

I am not one of those experts who can build to program.

Is there any suggestions of a site that I can download without installing?  I am also hoping  to do the same with Inkskape and Gimp.