[scribus] applying mask to all pages.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Mar 7 18:50:26 UTC 2015

I am importing over 200 pdf pages into a series
of scribus 1.5.0 documents, 20 at a time.
The pdf documents were created in MSWierd with
the little tic marks at the corners and little
round symbols outside the edge of each
margin.

As it happens the Scribus 1.5.0 documents have
slightly larger page size than the input pages so
these unwanted markings show up. I have been
covering them up with white graphic patches, one
at a time.
Master pages appear under the imported pages,
and not over so that is no help.

Is there another way to set up these pages that
will cover up these marks? I suppose I could set
up in my sample file a single page with these
coverup patches on an upper layer and then dupe
these pages 20 times but that would require me to
import about 60 pages  already in sla files.

Any other thoughts?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press