[scribus] How can I shape a box by its ears?

admfubar at gmail.com admfubar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:35:14 UTC 2015

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:41:15 -0400, Andrew Selkirk <andrew at archaeology.co.uk> wrote:

> How can I grab a box by its ears, or corner boxes?
>

> Whenever I hover over a box’s ears, a hand appears, which then moves the
> whole box.

Are trying to just resize the box? or are you wanting to edit the shape?
resizing is simple as allowing enough time for the pointer to change to the resize arrows. If you want to edit the shape you need to double click the shape to open the shape editor.
There you can add or remove edit points, change how they can be moved. etc..