[scribus] How can I shape a box by its ears?

Andrew Selkirk andrew at archaeology.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 17:41:15 UTC 2015

How can I grab a box by its ears, or corner boxes?

Whenever I hover over a box’s ears, a hand appears, which then moves the
whole box.

But I don't want to move the whole box, I want to change its shape, and for
this you need the double arrow. The double arrow appears occasionally if
you hover around diligently enough, but 19 times out of 20 the hand
appears, which is infuriating.

How can I get rid of the hand so it only appears when I click the middle of
the box and then move the whole box.

Want I want to do is simply reshape the box using the double arrows but how
do I make them appear?

There's probably a very simple way, but I just can't find it!

Thanks

Andrew

--
Andrew Selkirk